Homers for Hope Softball Home Run Derby Championship
Proudly Sponsored By:
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH
4:00pm to 8:30pm
CLIPPER MAGAZINE STADIUM
Home of the Lancaster Barnstormers
650 NORTH PRINCE STREET
LANCASTER, PA 17603
Help a local family in need!
- $250 donation/fundraising goal per player is the minimum requested.
- Stay over dining, entertainment and hotel packages are available.
- COME OUT AND HAVE FUN!
Fundraising advantages apply as follows:
- $250 – 1 point for the short fence and 2 points for the large fence
- $500 – 1 point for the short fence and 3 points for the large fence
- $1,000 – 2 points for the short fence and 3 points for the large fence
- $2,500 – Advance to the semi-finals
- $5,000 – Advance to the championship
- Recruitment bonus- recruit a player that raises $500 or more and you’ll receive a credit of 20% of what they raise, added to your fundraising score.
- Fundraising scores are used to figure out the batting lineup and tiebreakers.
Who is Homers for Hope?
Homers for Hope Inc. is an official 501C3 charitable organization based in Drexel Hill, PA just outside of Philadelphia. EIN #30-0702533.
Our mission is to raise money for local families who are struggling financially due to a tragic event. Families never receive cash of any kind. They submit bills for payment. Talk to your accountant to understand the tax-deductibility of your donations.
To learn more please visit HomersForHope.org or call John Durso, President at 215-439-1877.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT, CONTACT JOHN ASAP.